- It depends on how serious the problem is and on how
much help you need. Simple problem solving can take
place in one or two sessions. Some communication
problems can be resolved in a few weeks, if both
partners or parties are ready and willing to work on
- If you need to restructure your entire outlook on life and
to learn new life skills in every aspect of your life, then it
could take many months. The important thing to
remember is that you, and only you, decide how long
our counseling or consulting relationship will last. You
can end it at any time.
- My fees are based on the level of services that I
provide. Sessions are normally fifty minutes long. I do
not begin charging you for any service until after we
have agreed on a fee-for-service and payment plan.
- When I work on a personal pay-basis, fees are due and
payable at the end of each session. Cash or check
only, no credit cards.
- If insurance covers all or part of the fee, then your co-
pay is due at the end of each session. Insurance
authorization is required before the start of therapy. It
lets you know up front how may sessions are covered
and what your co-payments will be, if any.
How To Make an Appointment
- Call (831) 646-5233. Leave me your phone number(s)
and best calling times. I will get back to you, and we will
arrange a time and place that best fits your needs.
While I normally work out of my offices in Monterey or
Salinas, I do also offer the option of meeting clients at
their homes or offices when we both deem it to be
Insurance Plans Currently Accepted
- Blue Shield of California
- Federal Employee's Program
- MHN (Managed Health Network)
- Claremont Behavior Services
- New Directions
- United Behavioral Health
- UFCW & Employers Benefit Trust
- Others: Please check with your insurer